Prayers, Please!

There are several little (as in 6-11 year-old) kids in the neighborhood that I live in.

I don't think any of them except maybe one knows Jesus.

That's why I'm asking you to pray. Several of them have families who don't care a whiff about where they are. Those kids just roam the neighborhood.
 
I would love it if you prayed for their salvation, and also that I'll be a light for the Lord to them. My brothers easily reach out to the boys, but the other girls are just lonely, bored, and they don't know Jesus. When I went out to play this afternoon, I brought some of my dolls - they loved it.
 
I'd like to do a club this summer - maybe rollerblading/rollerskating or some other sport (even though I'm horribly un-athletic) so that in between, during snack break, I can tell them about Jesus. Most of them would probably shied at the thought of a Bible club, but I want to be a light in the world around me.
 
So if you would please pray for my family and the kids around us as we try to reach them with the gospel. Thanks!
~ Light4theLord
To God Be the Glory

2 comments:

Introducing... Charis Rae!

I'm so honored to be a part of Charis Rae's blog launch (a.k.a. Grace from The Girl Upstairs), and here it is!